Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve








(hat - Topshop, detachable collar - Topshop, red/gold jumper - Republic, silver skirt - River Island, tights - Primark, gold socks - River Island, heels - Varanni)

Happy Christmas Eve you bunch of lovely awesome people :) Here's my Christmas Eve outfit/work outfit...I know bummer that I have to work on Christmas Eve but that's not going to put a downer on my festiveness :)

I can't wait for Christmas, the food, the family getting together and to give my presents away...I'm so excited to give them to my family and to watch Home Alone (all time favourite Christmas film, yay)

I'll try and show you my Christmas dress on Twitter as I'll be unlikely to blog on Christmas Day or Boxing Day due to work and then shopping on Boxing Day so follow me on Twitter: @marieljanina for more updates :)

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and good luck and all the best for New Year :) love you all and thank you for sticking with me for the whole of 2012 :) xo

15 comments :

  1. Haha.. I watched Home Alone as well. It's like a Christmas tradition, every single year! xD
    I love your outfit and the collar is lovely!

    Merry Christmas,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Your hair is so amazing too <3
    Merry Christmas!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jumper and skirt, merry christmas!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing hair sis.. adorable outfits.
    And Merry Christmas:)

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jumper is amazing and love how you've styled it

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those socks and your necklace is so cute! I love how your styled this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in AWE at your hair! Looove the skirt and major props to you for those heels, I'd be on the floor after 10 minutes haha! Have a lovely xmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com




    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR HAIR :O :O ITS STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! :) you look so amazing! hope you had an amazing christmas! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Love the little hat
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well aren't this uber chic? <3
    merry xmas!

    following on bloglovin!
    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, i am now following you and hope you return the favour :)

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...