Friday, November 25, 2016

Autumn cut out

Autumn may be cold but I'm just too much of a girly girl and I love dresses and skirts a lot to swap them out completely for jumpers and tights.

This lovely plaid number with a lovely criss-cross cut out at the back is a perfect date night dress for Autumn/Winter in my books. It's the dress I wore on my birthday in Amsterdam (more about this trip coming soon) and most probably will be a festive dress as well.

Speaking of festive, it's almost December and I cannot wait to put out the decorations and feel absolutely festive. Are you guys excited for Christmas as I am? 

Have a lovely day beauties xo
(dress - H&M, shoes - Zara, earrings - Topshop)

2 comments :

  1. You look really cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...