Friday, February 24, 2017

Cut-out Sweater


Another sweater post, I just can't get enough of them, seems like it. I'm making the most of them before the sunny days get here but knowing England's unpredictable weather, I might be wearing them longer than expected anyway.

This cut-out sweater is from Primark. I love the cut-out detail across the chest. I saw a blogger, although I'd forgotten who, wearing a similar style sweater and at the time I didn't know these existed so I immediately wanted one.
When I saw this in Primark, I knew I had to get it as soon as. They didn't have the size I wanted, but I got this one which is a smaller one than I'd normally want as I like my sweaters and jumpers bigger than my actual size cause it makes it more cosy in my opinion but nonetheless, I just had to have this.
With the cut-out detail, having it in a smaller size than normal is actually not that bad as well since the neckline actually acts like a choker so I found that I didn't really have to put jewelry on.
 Paired with my trusty/fave jeans for it's colour and it's perfect fit, these burgundy jeans from Topshop which I got from a sale years ago and with some pointed flats and a two toned hat and I'm good to go.
(cut-out jumper - Primark, burgundy jeans - Topshop, tie-up pointed flats - Primark, hat - H&M)

Fan of the cut-out sweater too? Yay or nay?
Have a good week lovelies xx

9 comments :

  1. Love this outfit, especially the burgundy trousers as they add such a nice touch of colour to your look
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cut out sweater is so cute! and I love the color of your jeans too!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this new trend in the sweater world!! And definitely it suits you a lot!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can always find something lovely in Primark! Love the outfit :) x

    http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes!

    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweater!!

    www.pennyanddash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great on you!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...