Monday, February 20, 2017

Oversized Sweater

Oversized sweaters are my favourite during winter. They're just so cosy and makes you wanna snuggle and hug yourself, does anyone else do this or just me? 
This beautiful, cosy number is a present from my sister for Christmas and it was actually in my wishlist because I just love the colour of it, that pastel pink is just so pretty and perfect for the sunny days of winter that can almost pass as spring and it's only from H&M too.

I wore it with this sky blue skinny jeans that compliments the colour of the sweater and a beanie and some chunky black boots to add some grunginess.
I am off to my holiday which I'll share with you guys in the future posts but keep updated instantly with my Instagram '@marieljanina'. I'm probably going to wear this outfit as it'll still be cold where we're going. *hint hint*
It was super windy when I shot these so I wanted to include this photo in the post, messy but still trying, haha. That counts for something right?
(oversized sweater - H&M, skinny jeans - Topshop, shoes - Jessica Buurman, beanie - River Island)

Have a lovely week, lovelies x

7 comments :

  1. I love, love that oversized sweater and the grungy vibes of this outfit! Best of luck on your holiday. I'm looking forward to following along on Insta. :D

    Helen // Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oversized sweater is gorgeous! I love the way you styled it!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...