Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentines in Burgundy (evening)

As I mentioned in this post, here's my evening take on this skirt for an evening date.

Paired with a more delicate top and some heeled boots for some height, it's not much different but the small changes make it more evening date appropriate.
Finish it off with a leather jacket or a long coat and et voila, you're ready for the date.
(top - Miss Selfridge, skirt - H&M, shoes - New Look)

I hope you guys liked these Valentines outfit posts and if you've got one I would love to check them out so leave me the link below.
I have one more Valentine related post so stay tuned for that.
Have a good weekend lovelies x

9 comments :

  1. you look super cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love it!
    X Carmen.
    www.carmenmattijssen.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your skirt! The color is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear this look so well! I love the top paired with that skirt!

    ♡ Jaime
    http://thejaimeissue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning outfit! I love the detailing on the bottom of your skirt!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    WalkIndiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...