Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentines in Burgundy

I am head over heels in love with this burgundy scallop skirt from H&M, I got it just before Christmas for our staff party.
Funnily enough tonight is our Christmas party, I know right, why so late? But anyway, better late than never.

So what did I do for the last 2 months with this skirt? Well I wasn't going to wait until we eventually had our party to wear this so I wore it for Christmas, out to town and now for the party, finally.
But I thought, wouldn't it be perfect for a Valentines Day-date outfit too? Burgundy is my favourite colour and the scallop cut with the little laser eye holes made it so irresistible when I saw it in the shop. It also adds a little more girly feel to the skirt and the whole look and the colour just perfect for Valentines.
I paired it with this white jumper from Primark from agess ago. I love how it looks with white garments as it just bring out the skirt and that beautiful colour.
(jumper - Primark, skirt - H&M, shoes - Bank, earrings - Topshop)

I thought this was a more casual Valentines Day look for a day date so I styled it in a very similar way but more for the evening, post coming soon, stay tuned.

What do you guys think of the burgundy colour? Do you like it? 
Also what will you be doing this Valentines, let me know, I'm always curious :)

7 comments :

  1. YoU look amazing Mariel ❤ keep killing it hoe ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut looks very nice and your outfit as well. The houses behind you look so charming. Burgundy is one of my favorite colors, it's not as in your face as red. That's crazy the party is so late. I'll most likely have a date inside w/ my boyfriend since it's a Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable ! Gorgeous legs too !


    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/02/casual-look-with-chic-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is just beautiful and I love the photography, keep up the good work lovely!

    Lisa
    https://goldenglowww.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might just have to wear burgundy & cream/white for valentines day now! Gorgeous combination.

    Alice x

    http://alicehowarthmua.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...